Pick up Order Update
PLEASE NOTE : Due to Covid-19 safety procedures we've changed our store pickup process temporarily, detailed as below.
Controlled entry into stores : To ensure safe social distancing we will be limiting the number of customers who can enter our stores at one time. (Maximum 6 customers instore)
Wait in line when collecting : if constraints 6 customers instore are being met, you may have to join a queue outside while collecting your order. For safety, please maintain a 2-metre distance with others while doing so.
Contact tracing : We have implemented a zero-touch contact tracing process at our store entry points. you may be asked to fill your information when you enter our store!
Pickup Appointment : To save your waiting time when picking up in-store we recommend making an appointment with our customer service team. You can then inform in advance your pickup information enabling you to speed up the pickup process when you enter our store! And you can skip waiting in line outside.
HOW TO PICK UP YOUR ORDER
Place the order online & choose in-
store pick up
Get an email confirmation when items
Head to our showroom and pick up
your items instore
ow to contactless pickup your order in store in Alert Level 2?
When you get an email saying your
order is ready for pickup, head to our
showroom with your order number (on
your phone or printed) and a valid ID.
Due to Covid-19 procedures, you may
have to join a queue outside while
picking up your order
There will be a contactless reception
inside the store where you can show
your order number and ID to a team
After we retrieve your order and you
pick it up, we'll wipe down the counter.
Top Reasons To Pick Up Items In-Store
- How will safety be ensured for contactless Click & Collect under Level 2?
We have a PPE, Hygiene and Safe Distancing Policy that is in line with government guidance on operating safely under Alert Level 2.
Under Level 2, stores will:
- - Practice safe distancing and to support this there will be barriers, signage and other equipment
- - Ensure surfaces, including trolleys, are cleaned regularly
- - Have hand sanitiser stations available at entries for customers
- - Have signs and radio announcements about safety
- - Ensure team members wear masks and gloves when the task they are undertaking requires it. They may also choose to wear it at other times if they prefer even when it isn’t required
- Can I change my order that I am getting delivered to a contactless pickup instore instead?
- If you would like to change your delivery to contactless pickup service, please contact our Customer Service Team online or via email and they will assist you in making the adjustment to your order.
- How do I collect large bulky items from the store?
- If you require assistance lifting oversized or heavy items into your car, please speak to one of our team members and they will try to help you if they can do so safely.
- Aren’t you putting more team members and the public at risk?
- Our teams will be operating in a contactless and safe way and in line with government Covid-19 guidelines.
- How long will I have to wait in line when I come to pick up my order?
- Due to the 6 customers instore restriction in Alert Level 2, you may have to join a queue outside while picking up your order. For safety, please maintain a 2-metre distance with others while doing so.
- Why some products are not available for pick up on your showroom?
Some items ordered online may be available for pick up in our store. But due to the different location of merchandise inventory, some items may be available at our store and some may not.
If an item is available for pick up, you will be presented with the option to do so when selecting your item for purchase.
If you still not sure, you can contact us via email@example.com!
- Where do I go for pickups?
Our pick up centre locates at6 Ingot Place, Silverdale, Auckland 0932
- How long will my order be held at the store?
After placing your order, you'll receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
We will hold your order 14 days upon receiving our confirmation email.
If you did not manage to pickup your order within 14 days, then the item will be back on shelf for resell – there will be extra handling fee to re-pick your order after 14 days, so please arrange pickup asap.
- What do I need to pickup my order?
You will need:Our proof of purchase or purchase reference number.
You don’t necessarily have to print them out, simply let our front desk know or by showing us your phone would work too.
- I haven’t got a confirmation email in days now. What should I do?
In cases like this, please do get in touch with our Customer Service Team as soon as firstname.lastname@example.org
Have more questions?