- When is your showroom opening hours?
Our pickup hours are between 9am and 4pm, Monday to Sunday.
Pickups are not available on public holidays.
- - Monday : 9am - 4pm
- - Tuesday : 9am - 4pm
- - Wednesday : 9am - 4pm
- - Thursday : 9am - 4pm
- - Friday : 9am - 4pm
- - Saturday : 9am - 4pm
- - Sunday : 9am - 4pm
- - CLOSED ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
- How will safety be ensured for contactless Click & Collect under Level 1, 2, 3 & 4?
At Alert levels 1 our store is open as normal.
At Alert levels 2 & levels 3 step 2, our stores will have a PPE, Hygiene and Safe Distancing Policy that is in line with government guidance on operating safely.
- - Practice safe distancing and to support this there will be barriers, signage and other equipment
- - Ensure surfaces, including trolleys, are cleaned regularly
- - Have hand sanitiser stations available at entries for customers
- - Have signs and radio announcements about safety
- - Ensure team members wear masks and gloves when the task they are undertaking requires it
- - Contactless pick up under pre-arrangement only under Alert levels 3 step 2
At Alert levels 3 our store will only offer contactless courier delivery for orders.
At Alert levels 4 our store closed and pick up service from our warehouse will be unavailable.
- Can I change my order that I am getting delivered to a contactless pickup instore instead?
If you would like to change your delivery to contactless pickup service, please contact our Customer Service Team online or via email and they will assist you in making the adjustment to your order.
- How do I collect large bulky items from the store?
If you require assistance lifting oversized or heavy items into your car, please speak to one of our team members and they will try to help you if they can do so safely.
- Aren’t you putting more team members and the public at risk?
Our teams will be operating in a contactless and safe way and in line with government Covid-19 guidelines.
- How long will I have to wait in line when I come to pick up my order?
Due to the 6 customers instore restriction in Alert Level 2, you may have to join a queue outside while picking up your order. For safety, please maintain a 2-metre distance with others while doing so.
- Why some products are not available for pick up on your showroom?
Some items ordered online may be available for pick up in our store. But due to the different location of merchandise inventory, some items may be available at our store and some may not.
If an item is available for pick up, you will be presented with the option to do so when selecting your item for purchase.
If you still not sure, you can contact us via email@example.com!
- Where do I go for pickups?
Our pick up centre locates at6 Ingot Place, Silverdale, Auckland 0932
- How long will my order be held at the store?
After placing your order, you'll receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup.
We will hold your order 14 days upon receiving our confirmation email.
If you did not manage to pickup your order within 14 days, then the item will be back on shelf for resell – there will be extra handling fee to re-pick your order after 14 days, so please arrange pickup asap.
- What do I need to pickup my order?
You will need:Our proof of purchase or purchase reference number.
You don’t necessarily have to print them out, simply let our front desk know or by showing us your phone would work too.
- I haven’t got a confirmation email in days now. What should I do?
In cases like this, please do get in touch with our Customer Service Team as soon as possible! firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO CONTACTLESS PICK UP YOUR ORDER
Place your order online for Contactless Click & Collect
We’ll notify you by email when your item is ready to pick up
Click the link in your email when you’re on your way to our showroom
Stay in your car, click "I’m arrived” and let us know you’ve arrived. We will notify you with the loading zone
HOW TO SHOP IN-STORE SAFELY
Wear a face covering at all times
Scan in with the NZ COVID tracer app
Keep 1 metre physical distance from others
Dreaming about transforming your home? Just walk into our store!
- Bedroom Furniture
- Outdoor Furniture
- Garden Shed
- Sofa Bed
- Chicken Coop
- Dog Run/Dog Kennel