Last updated: Tuesday 24 March 4:15pm
Dear Treasurebox Customers,
We appreciate that you may have questions concerning the outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and our joint operations. During this period, we want to reassure you that we have taken extra safety steps in place to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our team members, customers and families.
Today we wanted to let you know that all Treasurebox stores will be closed from Wednesday, 25 March until further notice.
We will continue to keep our online shopping facility open, and you can still place an order on our website to meet your home improvement demands during these times.
We recommend all customers with urgent orders complete their payment by 5 pm Tuesday 24 March 2020, and we will try our best to arrange the dispatch of all the orders before that time.
Any orders placed after this date will be subject to delays, and will be dispatched according to order time once we resuming work.
Please be patient with our online orders!
We are pausing all future pickup service. From today, we will only be taking orders for home delivery.
- We are still busy moving to our new warehouse, so our Rosedale Store is currently not available for pickup. We are working hard to make relocation as smooth as possible and we have additional cleaning processes in place to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our team members.
- As respond to the restriction of the government, in order to avoid face to face contact wherever possible, our new warehouse at Silverdale will not be allowed for pickup during this period, or until the alert level has been lifted.
- Rosedale Store has been closed on 23rd March 2020.
- Silverdale Store only is taking orders for home delivery from now
- Our email, live chat services are operating as normal with many of our staff working remotely. We will keep our email and live chat service operating as normal at all alert levels.
- Our phone service will be paused, we will be required our staff to work remotely in this period, there is no one in the office and the phone call cannot be answered.
- You may have concerns about your orders and delivery dates. We're here to help, and we're dedicated to making sure you get what you need. Should you have any questions at all, please send us an email with your question to email@example.com
We are monitoring the government policy closely and will update on the website if this changes.
To find out more about the COVID-19 situation in New Zealand we recommend visiting covid19.govt.nz.