What happens if you changed your mind after purchase?
At TreasureBox.co.nz you deserve to shop with worries-free!
We understand not every single purchase could match your expectations even it is due to simple reasons such as you only just realised you have made an incorrect purchase. No worries! As long as you fit into the conditions listed below and followed the required step on contacting our support team beforehand, then there is no questions asked. We will be providing full value of the product store credit.
· You will have to first send us an email via email@example.com to notify our Customer Service Team your returning intention along with the item/s you wish to return within 30 days of purchase
· Our Customer Service Team will then approve this return if applicable and notify you a returning address
· The returning item/s must be in an unused, unopened condition and are 100% suitable for resale
· TreasureBox will not take the risk for the item/s loss or damage during the returning transit and the store credit will only be issued once the item/s has been accepted into our warehouse
· Refund of store credit will not include any shipping fees
· Change-of-mind returning condition does not apply to products such as edible products, products that in relation of personal hygiene, fragrances, skin care, cosmetics, personalised products; also does not apply on free shipping promotional products and clearance products
· A product cannot be returned if it has been engraved, modified, damaged, altered, or sized
·If you would like to return an item/s that has been purchased to you as a gift, then the store credit will be issued to the original purchaser
Please note that if your returned item/s does not meet the above listed conditions, your returning claim will be declined and you could only be asking for the item/s to be returned to you at your cost. In this case, if the returning shipping fee is not paid within 30 days after our Customer Service Team notified you the declined claim under this policy, then the product will be permanently disposed of. If you would like to know more and to ensure that your returning item/s meets the condition, send us an email now via firstname.lastname@example.org, our friendly Customer Service Team will be happy to help.
What happens if you received a faulty / damaged item?
At TreasureBox, our team is trying our best to offer every item sold in its perfect condition however, should you have an issue with a product, we are happy to honour our obligations to you under both the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and Fair Trading Act 1996. These obligations are in addition to our returns policy (discussed above). Most of TreasureBox products carry 90 days warranty (unless stated otherwise).
The Consumer Guarantees Act sets out minimum standards for the products we sell. We may repair, replace or refund any product in accordance with the Act if that product is faulty or otherwise fails to meet the standards imposed by the Act.
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect customers from being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing, where the product was made, where the product is from, the meeting of New Zealand safety standards, the availability of products in store and the sales techniques used.
If item/s received that found to be not working or faulty; you are required to make a contact with us as soon as possible via email@example.com for our Customer Service Team to advise you what’s next.
Most of cases, we will try our best to arrange a replacement or a replacement part/s for you if applicable or otherwise a full or partial refund will be issued.
· You are required to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to provide us a description of the issue and to provide us a photography of the faulty item/s or part/s involved within the 90 days upon receiving the parcel
· Subject to the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the Fair Trading Act 1986, we may repair, replace or refund any product that does not meet the standards set out in those Acts.
· Our Customer Service Team and our technician will determine your case based on the fact and evidence you have provided and your claim may be granted
· We will not accept any return without approval from our Customer Service Team
· Please note that we may require you to demonstrate the problem and we do reserve the right to test on the returned product which please kindly allow up to 3-4 working days to process
· The faulty product will have to be returned within 14 days after approval – We will be arranging prepaid returning courier tickets/ bags for you at our cost along with returning procedures provided
· All the returning product/s are require to be packed in the original, unmarked packaging with all the accessories, tools, user manual and invoice included
· Please note that if you have damaged or disposed the original packaging or have not included the accessories that originally came with the product, only a partial refund will be granted
· You will be required to book for a courier pick up or else to arrange an approved drop-off on site with our Customer Service Team
· Our Customer Service Team will then make a decision if a claim will be granted after receiving your returned product
· In the case of approved refund, it will be issued either as store credit or direct credit bank transfer
Please note if the test result was then found being misrepresented by you or it was due to misunderstanding of user instructions or incorrect handling then the shipping of returning this product back to you will be at your cost. In this case, if the returning shipping fee is not paid within 30 days after our Customer Service Team notified you the declined claim under this policy, then the product will be permanently disposed of. If you would like to know more and to ensure that your returning item/s meets the above conditions, send us an email now via email@example.com, our friendly Customer Service Team will be happy to help.
What happens if you received an incorrect item/s?
Please kindly allow us to apologise for the incorrect item/s or item/s that you did not make a purchase of being dispatched. You could verify the item/s you have received by matching the product barcode locating on top of the package with the product code stated on your invoice.
Please contact our Customer Service Team via firstname.lastname@example.org to report this issue within the 14 days upon receiving the item/s.
We will be arranging prepaid returning courier tickets/ bag for you at our cost along with returning procedures provided
Please note all the returning of incorrect item/s must be in an unused and unopened condition that are 100% suitable for resale - with undamaged and unmarked packaging
You will be required to book for a courier pick up or else to arrange an approved drop-off on site with our Customer Service Team
Please note your invoiced item/s will be dispatched along with the prepaid courier ticket/bag OR will be further dispatched once we received your returned incorrect product - which this will be determined by our Customer Service Team and our team will inform this procedure to you before the process.
Failing on meeting the above conditions will be treated as you have purchased this particular item/s. We will not be refunding any shipping cost that you have spent on returning the incorrect item/s without getting approved by our Customer Service Team.
If this is the case, please do not panic as our Customer Service Team will be more than happy to help you and to guide you throughout the returning procedures, all you need to do is to contact us now via email@example.com and once again we would like to apologise for all the inconvenience. Thank you for your kind understanding.
What happens if you find only partial order arrived?
This could be caused by various of different reasons however please trust our Customer Service Team will help you to find out the reason behind it.
For some products, they are shipped as separated parcels which you may have more than one tracking per order and for most of cases, they will arrive at the same time. If this is not the case, please contact our Customer Service Team via firstname.lastname@example.org to find out details for each of the tracking. Or else, our Customer Service Team will provide you the courier company used for you to get in touch with the courier company to ensure you receive your first-hand transit information.
Occasionally, things turned out to be our mistake which please kindly allow us to apologise first. If this is the case, our Customer Service Team may require you to provide photography of everything you have received in order to send a re-dispatch request internally. We will then dispatch your missing item for you within 48 hours upon the confirmation from our Customer Service Team.
Our Contact Details
In order to return a product, please contact us via the “Contact Us” form at www.treasurebox.co.nz, or via email@example.com with your name, order number and a summary of the issue. We’ll then be in touch within two business days to arrange for the return of any product in accordance with this Returns & Refunds Policy.
Pick Up Returns & Refunds Policy
We understand sometimes things could go wrong; therefore we are more than happy to accept your return within 30 days of purchase with all the Returns and Refund Policies met.
You are welcome to return your items purchased both online or onsite pickup.
· For items purchased onsite, they could only be returned or exchanged back onsite and not via post.
· Items that are on sale or clearance cannot be returned or exchanged.
· Items purchased must be returned within 30 days of purchase with proof of purchase.
· Shipping cost will not be refunded if there are other items purchased together on the original invoice.
· Refund credit will be issued to you via bank credit transfer and you will be required to leave corresponding details onsite.
· If you request for replacement instead of refund, please ensure a pre-arrangement is made via email or through phone call otherwise replacement will not be issued onsite.
Change of Mind
No shipping cost will be refunded and refund will only be purchase price.
Returning items must be unopened, unused with clean original packaging and all accessories.
We do not accept returns of items such as edible products, products that in relation of personal hygiene, fragrances, skin care, cosmetics, personalised products, sale and clearance items.
Full refund will be issued including paid shipping with proof of purchase within 30 days of purchase.